VIBES: Jessie Ware “Spotlight”
- 3 heads romaine or kale, chopped into super thin little slivers (almost shaved)
- Grilled Chicken
- A handful of roughly torn/chopped day old bread
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, strained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2/3 cup of grated fresh parmesan
- Pinch of crushed red chili pepper flakes
Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and bread and toast until crisp.
Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk or blend. Toss the romaine with the dressing and top with chicken and croutons.