VIBES: Kelis “Runnin”
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts – roughly two large breasts, or 4-5 thinly sliced cutlets
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, lemon zest, juice of lemon, oregano and a nice sprinkle of salt
- Mix well to combine and place in an airtight storage container or bag to store in fridge all day. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to grill heat up grill pan or large frying pan to medium with some olive oil. I like to cook on my flat top cast iron grill for a nice char.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy. At the end of cooking add some lemon wedges to the grill and char them.
- Serve immediately with rice, salad or potatoes. Great to serve with Greek salad. Serve with feta and tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil and squeeze of the grilled lemon.